Friday, April 26, 2019

Bridge and Tunnel Inspection Schedule for the Week of April 29

Washington, D.C - The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) will temporarily close single lanes on the following roadways for bridge and tunnel inspections:

Ramp from northbound South Capitol Street to westbound Southeast Freeway (I-695) alternating right and left lane closures on Monday, April 29, from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., weather permitting.
Northbound I-295 under 11th Street, SE, left lane closure of Northbound I-295 under 11th Street, SE, followed by left lane closure of the northbound ramp from I-295 to westbound I-695 under 11th Street, SE, on Thursday, May 2, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., weather permitting Eastbound I-695 ramp to southbound I-295 under 11th Street, SE, left lane closure on Thursday, May 2, from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., weather permitting

Traffic controls will be in place to warn drivers approaching the areas. Motorists should anticipate moderate-to-heavy delays due to the lane closures.  Drivers are advised to stay alert while traveling through these locations and to be observant of the inspection personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment