Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Musician Spotlight: Rising Singer Nikki Alva

From Nashville, Tennessee comes a wonderful young 10 year old Singer by the name of Nikki Alva. Nikki got the chance to open up Wrestling Show at the Tennesse Nashville Fairgrounds singing the National Anthem for more then 4,000 people there which was such a great experience for her she also got the chance to open up another show singing the National Anthem at the Civic Center @ McMinnville TN for hundreds of people, as well as having the chance to be The Award nominee  winner for Most Promising Vocalist Of the Year at the Country Music Hall Of Fame all these amazing opportunities Nikki has got the chance to be apart of make her very Blessed and thankful to be such a young and talented singer.

Nikki is a fantastic vocalist. She is originally from New York, but moved to Tennessee when she was three years old. This was a great choice, she is now where she belongs, and a perfect fit for Nashville, not only for singing, but she made Nashville a bit more beautiful.

Nikki has always loved to sing, but as time has gone by, she has come to love singing even more doing it as a
profession. She made her first singing appearance in 2009 for a Christmas show at her church and continues to sing where ever she can, such as school plays, and musical theater. Nikki has had the great opportunity to take her music to TV for the first time performing on the Nashville Spotlight TV Show, and the Nashville Latin Express TV Show. She was invited by Nick Nitros to sing the National Anthem for the NWA Top Rope wrestling. She felt very honored to be invited. Nikki loved the first time she got on stage at the Nashville Palace this past March. She says, all her shows are special to her, because it makes her feel like a big star. At one show she was even asked for her autograph because they said, they knew she was going to be a big star someday.

Nikki's dad is the director and percussionist of his own band, and this is where her biggest inspiration comes from for music. She has been subject to music all her life and now it runs in her blood. Right now her favorite artist is Adele, because she has an amazing voice and writes what she feels. Nikki loves to sing so much because it gives her a chance to express her feelings, and do it singing. She feels when she performs, she is making other people happy. You can bet when she sings there are many smiling faces in the audience.

Nikki hopes to one day be the biggest star ever and for people to hear her music all around the world. It is a good possibility for her to reach her dreams. Nikki works very hard and learns more and more everyday. She does everything she can to become a better singer. This is the right attitude to have, it is this kind of thinking that makes stars. If you are in the neighborhood you can catch Nikki at the Nashville Palace on June 9th, and you know this will be a great show. Be sure to keep track of all her music on Youtube as Nikki Alva.

Miss. Alva also had this to say to her fans. " To all my Fans thank you for being such great supporters and please everyone make sure to follow me on Twitter @NikkiAlva and Check out my Website www.nikkialva.com, love to meet new people and fans " stay on the look out for many more things from myself Nikki Alva, Love You All "!

We recently had the chance to interview this young 10 year old rising Singer Nikki Alva. Here is what she had to say.

When did Nikki start singing?
Nikki started singing when she was a little girl , she would always get toys and act like she was singing to the whole world.

Was it your dream to be a singer?
Yes it's always been such a big dream to be a singer.

Tell us about your style of singing?
Style I really like to sing is Pop, R&B and New Country it's just such an awesome style of music.

Are there challenges pursuing a singing career?
Yes there is many challenges for me , I have to make time to do my vocal practices day and night as well as fitting in my school work and extra activities after school and making time to hang out with Friends.

Does your parents and friends support you?
Yes, my Parents and Sister and Friends support me sooo much in my singing career it's such an amazing feeling to have them by my side and pushing me to work harder and harder for what I love to do!

Do you write your own songs?
Right now I have not started to write my own songs but I do have a couple coming my way from amazing song writers that I will be having for my own!

Where was your first performance, were you excited?
My first performance was at Nashville Palace , it was such a great experience but at the same time I was nerves but that day I faced one of many  fears but I did amazing and everyone loved me ! It was great!

Where have you been able to perform?
I've performed many places now , which include , Nashville Palace ; Top Rope Wrestling ; Benefit Event for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals at Chattanooga TN ; Six Flags Over Georgia for The Georgia Florida Tennessee & Mississippi Country & Gospel Music Associate ; Hard Rock Cafe Summer Showcase for The GCGMA & TCGMA ; Music Awards At The Country Music Hall Of Fame & Museum in Nashville TN which there I won Most Promising Vocalist Of the Year for the GCGMA/TCGMA ; Cole Elementary School.

Who inspires you with your singing and songwriting?
The person that inspires me the most is my Dad Jay Franco , Because since he was a little boy his always been in love with the music , and music just has always ran through our blood , His now a Director and Percussionist of his own band Jay Franco & His Orchestra of Salsa Latin Music!

If you could perform anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
If I could perform any where in the world it would be at The White House Singing the National Anthem and at Madison Square Garden in NYC because that's where I was Born and it would be amazing to show my city who I am and what I love to do and last place would be at the Royal Albert Hall at London , UK!

Along the same line, who would you love to perform with?
The person I would love to perform with would be Adele I Love her music and style , also would love to perform with Carrie Underwood as well as Christina Aguilera and many more great Artist!

What are some of your goals for your Music?
Some goals for my Music is to make it to the Top so the whole world gets to know me and can relate to my music and just forget about all the worries in the world and put smiles on people's faces and show the world what I have for them!

What do you hope to accomplish with your singing/songwriting?
What I hope to accomplish with my singing is to get a Record Label by and make it to the very TOP an be able to say I made my dream come true!


Do you have any advice for those wanting to start a career in singing and songwriting?
Yes my advice would be never give up , follow your dreams no matter what anyone says. Always believe in yourself , you can do anything you set your mind to!

Is there anything else you want our readers to know about you, your singing/songwriting?
I'm Nikki Alva , 10 Years Old , Born In New York City, currently Living in Nashville TN,  I have an amazing Family , and I always keep God Close!

Do you have any other talents?
I'm great at drawing , I love to dance and act , learning to play the piano , and Guitar , I would love to learn the Violin!!

This young 10 year old Singer has a promising future in the Music industry as she has strong vocal. We can't wait to see where Nikki's singing takes her. Please check out Nikki's official website for the latest and where you can find on the web by clicking here.
Rocky Coast News is pleased to have Nikki Alva featured as our latest "Musician Spotlight", where we highlight, promote up and coming musicians that have amazing vocals, sound, style and/or who are able to play an instrument well singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment