Saturday, December 22, 2012

Carly Rose Sonenclar: "It's An Interesting Feeling"

So close, but so far, such is the case with any second place finisher, but for Carly Rose Sonenclar, the show's frontrunner, it leaves her with mixed emotions.

"It's an interesting feeling," Carly said in her post-show interview. "I'm very happy though because I have made it to the Finals and I made it in second place and that alone is amazing for me. I'm very happy for Tate and his family. He deserves it. He's amazing. It's been a great experience. I can't say I'm not a little disappointed, but that's only natural. It's been a great ride."

Though she's a household name now, the 13-year-old said that her newfound fame hasn't, and won't, change her. "I've been trying to stay the same person because I know if I came back to my friends at home a completely different person, I would hate myself. So, no I don't think I've changed much," she said. 

While she didn't reveal what her Teens mentor Britney Spears whispered in her ear on stage Thursday night, she did say what the judge said to her moments after placing second. "She said, 'This is not the end for you. I know that you're so amazing. You are the most talented person here.' She made me smile."

To watch Carly Rose Sonenclar's Exit Interview, click here.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment