Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bella and Zendaya Covers Seventeen's Prom Issue


Bella Thorne and Zendaya Coleman covers Seventeen's Prom Issue to hit stands December 25th, 2012. These two lovely Ladies star on the Disney Channel original series Shake It Up as CeCe Jones and Rocky Blue. Here is some of what Bella and Zendaya had to say to Seventeen magazine.

What Bella's Dream Prom Dress Looks Like:
"I think that since it's prom, you should definitely wear a long dress. You can wear a short one anytime! This is the moment when you get to be a princess, and for me, that means a sweetheart neckline, long, then pouf—out and big."

Zendaya On Her Friendship With Bella:

"Bella and I have rings that say 'sisters.' It's like a friendship bracelet and makes us feel connected wherever we are or during bad times. I just look at my hand and remember that she has the exact same ring on and she loves me. It's a reminder that I'm never alone."

Bella On The Perfect Prom Music:
My dream artist to play at prom would be Frank Ocean. 'Thinking Of You' is one of my favorite songs. He makes really sweet music for slow dancing at prom."

Zendaya On If She's Dating Anyone Right Now:
"I am not! I just turned 16, and I'm now allowed to date, but I'm not trying to rush into anything. I'm letting things happen the way they naturally would. It would be nice [to have a boyfriend], but I'm not like, Ooh, I need a boyfriend."

You can read more on Bella and Zendaya's interview with Seventeen by clicking here.

Photographs in this article are credited to Seventeen Magazine and Terry Doyle

Bella and Zendaya look beautiful in their Seventeen Magazine Prom Issue photoshoot. Are you going to get this prom issue of Seventeen Magazine when it hits stands on December 25th, 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment